Since its foundation in 2000, the company has a successful experience in implementing consulting projects and conducting professional conferences and trainings for banks. During this time the company held more than 500 seminars and about 40 banking conferences. The Company initiated an establishment of the GARP presence in Ukraine in 2009 by taking part in setting up the GARP Regional Chapter and in a launch of the FRM Certification.|
The company's consultants successfully completed a number of advisory projects:
- 2014-2017: implementation of the World Bank-funded project for the National Bank of Kyrgyz Republic on developing the Functional and Technical Requirements for a new Information Analytical System. Among others, the Functional and Technical Requirements were prepared, approved by the World Bank and the NBKR that provided the basis for launching the Procurement Tender among world leading IT providers in April 2016.
- 2016-2017: performed for the EBRD a Mid-term Review of the EBRD Women in Business Programmes in the Western Balkans and Eastern Partnership.
- 2015: implementation of the USAID Project "Enhancing Entrepreneurship and Leadership Opportunities for Women" - in partnership with Oschadbank and Ukrgasbank (Ukraine).
- 2014-2015: implementation of the project on development and implementation of Credit Process, Credit Rules, Application Scoring Model, and MIS in Piraeus Bank (Ukraine).
- 2012-2013: preparation of the Terms of Reference for the EU-funded technical assistance project on the Evaluation of the past and preparation of the future EU-funded co-operation in the area of financial services.
- 2010: management of a team of international experts of PKF (UK) and GBRW (UK) in carrying out the EBRD Project on Risk Management Strengthening for Megabank (Ukraine), one of leaders in SME Banking in Ukraine.
- 2007-2009: management of team of international experts in providing access to finance services (Netherlands) and carried out the EBRD-funded project ?Russian Regional Banks Institutional Building Programme for Bank Kazansky (Russia), one of the leaders in SME banking in the region.
- 2004-2006: member of the team of international experts of the ING Institutional & Government Advisory Services (Netherlands) that provided technical assistance to ten Ukrainian banks as a part of TACIS-funded Bank Sector Reform Project;
- 1999-2001: participated with a team of experts in the consortium of Booz Allen& Hamilton (USA) that executed the USAID-funded Commercial Bank Restructuring Project for Aval Bank, the second largest Ukrainian bank.