The company's Mission is to advise Ukrainian and other CIS banks on the world best practice of management and advanced information technologies to improve their efficiency. This is achieved through the combined expertise of a network of international and local consultants.
• Advisory assistance and business consulting for banks and non-banking financial institutions in such areas as Risk Management, MSME Banking and Finance, Trade Finance, Rating and Scoring for MSMEs and Retail, Credit Processes for Corporate, MSMEs and Retail Clients, Bank Reorganization, Business Process Reengineering, Bank Strategy, Assets and Liabilities Management, Managerial Accounting.
• Independent Evaluation and Mid-Term Review of the Programmes and Projects using the OECD Evaluation Standards.
• Assisting banks in implementation of Information Technologies - Data Warehouses, BI and MIS systems, ABS: Preparation of business requirements and functional specifications, standardization of business processes and internal methodology for reporting, development of the IT project?s implementation plan and risk management.
• Internationally recognized Risk Certification Programs of Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
• Professional banking conferences in Credit, Market and Operational Risks Management and Bank Profitability Management.
• Trainings and workshops that aim at presenting the best international standards in the bank management and advising on their implementation.
• Trainings and advisory assistance in Financial and Legal Literacy, Entrepreneurship, Access to Finance and Leadership for MSMEs and Women-led MSMEs.
The XIV Annual Banking Conference "Profitability and Risk Management in Banks" was held on December 7, 2017 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The purpose of the conference was to present the strategies of regulators in the supervision of the financial sector and the innovations of banks in the area of risk management and finance, review financial stability in Ukraine, share the experience in implementing IFRS 9 and use of modern technologies in these areas.
On November 16, a regular meeting of the GARP Regional Chapter was held in Kiev.
Topic: Derivatives at the Ukrainian Exchange: How Does It Work and Why Can We Trust It?
Speaker: Oleg Tkachenko, Chairman of the Board, The Ukrainian Exchange
On October 4, the VI Annual Banking Conference on Market Risk and Liquidity Risk Management in the Bank was held
XII Annual Banking Conference "Retail Risk Management" was held June 1, 2017 in Kiev, Ukraine, in the Conference Center at Rus Hotel.
The purpose of the Conference was to review the current trends, innovations and best practices in the development of retail lending, manage its risks, prevent fraud, effectively collect problem loans to individuals, and use modern information technology in these areas.