The company's Mission is to advise Ukrainian and other CIS banks on the world best practice of management and advanced information technologies to improve their efficiency. This is achieved through the combined expertise of a network of international and local consultants.|
• Advisory assistance and business consulting for banks and non-banking financial institutions in such areas as Risk Management, MSME Banking and Finance, Trade Finance, Rating and Scoring for MSMEs and Retail, Credit Processes for Corporate, MSMEs and Retail Clients, Bank Reorganization, Business Process Reengineering, Bank Strategy, Assets and Liabilities Management, Managerial Accounting.
• Independent Evaluation and Mid-Term Review of the Programmes and Projects using the OECD Evaluation Standards.
• Assisting banks in implementation of Information Technologies - Data Warehouses, BI and MIS systems, ABS: Preparation of business requirements and functional specifications, standardization of business processes and internal methodology for reporting, development of the IT project?s implementation plan and risk management.
• Internationally recognized Risk Certification Programs of Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
• Professional banking conferences in Credit, Market and Operational Risks Management and Bank Profitability Management.
• Trainings and workshops that aim at presenting the best international standards in the bank management and advising on their implementation.
• Trainings and advisory assistance in Financial and Legal Literacy, Entrepreneurship, Access to Finance and Leadership for MSMEs and Women-led MSMEs.